jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2021

Letter to you


For the rising sun warms my grieving soul
urging me to write before my time is passed.

I want you to know that I am yours
just like the crashing waves are of the moon. 

I am yours and yours only. 
I have touched your soul with my bare hands 
the purity of your heart in my eyes
I reach your lips with a memory
a memory that doesn't last

My love,
I wish this wasn't just a dream. 
a product of my solitude.
I wish you would love me
I wish you would see me
I wish you would hear my voice 

I see you
You're away 
so far away 
and only in my dreams 
I come to you 
I think of you and I miss you 
and I love you and I love you not

Be mine, as I am yours
or stay as a dream 
a pleasant dream
to which I'll return 
every time I feel alone.